The Napa County Driving Under the Influence Program, a program of Bay Area Community Resources, closed on September 30, 2020. All open clients were put on a Leave of Absence and should contact Napa County Alcohol and Drug Services at 707-253-4063 to be transferred to another program.
Please Read the following FAQ Sheet to for more information (Closure FAQ)
For a list of other DUI Programs in the area, go here: DUI Programs
El Programa de Conducir bajo el Influencia (DUI) del Condado de Napa, un programa de Bay Area Community Resources (BACR), cerrado el 30 de septiembre de 2020. Todos los clientes abiertos recibieron un permiso de ausencia y deben comunicarse con los Servicios de Alcohol y Drogas del Condado de Napa al 707-253-4063 para ser transferido a otro programa.
Por favor de leer el documento de information sobre la razon por la que estamos cerrando nuestro programa (Closure FAQ Spanish)
Para obtener una lista de otros programas de DUI en el área, vaya aquí: Programas de DUI
The Napa County DUI Program offers Court and DMV mandated programs for the drinking driver.
Programs are conducted in English and Spanish.
Todos programas se ofrecen en español y hay personas en la oficina que completará su matrícula con usted en español.
The programs include Education and Group Counseling. There are four programs for First Offenders: a 12 Hour Education Program, a 3 Month Program, a 6 Month Program, or a 9 Month Program. The program you enroll in is determined by the court.
For Multiple Offenders, there is an 18 Month Program consisting of Education, Group and Individual Counseling, and Community Re-Entry.
Each of the programs has a section under Programs in this website, where you can find detailed program and enrollment information.
Each program has a download page where you can access registration forms. There is also a Forms section with links to all available Napa County DUI Program forms.
- Papers from the referring court: Minute Order of the Court Form and Court Proof of Enrollment Form. (If not yet convicted, we will need the Court Case/Docket Number).
- The violation date. (Date you were arrested for this DUI. This is not normally on Court documents. You cannot be registered without providing this date.)
- California Drivers License/ID Number. If no CCL or California ID, obtain an X number from DMV prior to registration.
- Payment for the Program. At the time of registration, you can either pay the registration fee only or the total program fee. Payable by check, money order, VISA or MasterCard (inluding debit cards). No third party checks. Cash payments are not accepted by the Napa County DUI Program.
(Fees as of 10/01/2019)
12 Hours of Education (Wet & Reckless):
$200.00 Registration Fee / $388.00 Total Program Fee
First Offender 3 Month Program:
$250.00 Registration Fee / $748.00 Total Program Fee
First Offender 6 Month Program:
$250.00 Registration Fee / $1,131.00 Total Program Fee
First Offender 9 Month Program:
$250.00 Registration Fee / $1,447.00 Total Program Fee
Multiple Offender Program:
$250.00 Registration Fee / $1,904.00 Total Program Fee
Registration for the Napa County DUI Program is done by appointment. Please allow two hours to complete registration.
First Offender 3 Month Program (FOP3)
First Offender 6 and 9 Month Program (FOP6,9)
Spanish Intake all programs
Multiple Offender Program (MOP)
Call 707-255-8300, ext. 6307, to schedule your registration appointment. If you do not reach anyone directly, please leave a message. Messages are checked frequently and calls returned each business day. The administrative office closes at 3:00 PM on Fridays, so messages left on Friday may be returned on Monday.
What you leave with after Registration
- A copy of the NCDUIP rules.
- A copy of your schedule of classes.
- A copy of your DMV Proof of Enrollment.
Napa County DUI is a program of Bay Area Community Resources