"The Napa County DUI Program will close for a month from Monday, March 16th through Wednesday, April 15th. During this time, we will be answering our main phone from 10:00 A.M. to 3:00 P.M. and responding to voicemails within 24 hours or sooner. All participants will be placed on a one month leave of absence free of charge. We will be contacting all clients by phone and mailing informational letters.
El Programa de DUI del Condado de Napa se cerrará por un mes desde el lunes 16 de marzo hasta el miércoles 15 de abril. Durante este tiempo, contestaremos nuestro teléfono principal desde las 10:00 a.m. hasta las 3:00 p.m. y responderemos a los correos de voz dentro de 24 horas o antes. Todos los participantes recibirán un permiso de ausencia de un mes sin cargo. Nos pondremos en contacto con todos los clientes por teléfono y enviaremos cartas informativas por correo."
The Napa County DUI Program offers Court and DMV mandated programs for the drinking driver.
Programs are conducted in English and Spanish.
Todos programas se ofrecen en español y hay personas en la oficina que completará su matrícula con usted en español.
The programs include Education and Group Counseling. There are four programs for First Offenders: a 12 Hour Education Program, a 3 Month Program, a 6 Month Program, or a 9 Month Program. The program you enroll in is determined by the court.
For Multiple Offenders, there is an 18 Month Program consisting of Education, Group and Individual Counseling, and Community Re-Entry.
Each of the programs has a section under Programs in this website, where you can find detailed program and enrollment information.
Each program has a download page where you can access registration forms. There is also a Forms section with links to all available Napa County DUI Program forms.
- Papers from the referring court: Minute Order of the Court Form and Court Proof of Enrollment Form. (If not yet convicted, we will need the Court Case/Docket Number).
- The violation date. (Date you were arrested for this DUI. This is not normally on Court documents. You cannot be registered without providing this date.)
- California Drivers License/ID Number. If no CCL or California ID, obtain an X number from DMV prior to registration.
- Payment for the Program. At the time of registration, you can either pay the registration fee only or the total program fee. Payable by check, money order, VISA or MasterCard (inluding debit cards). No third party checks. Cash payments are not accepted by the Napa County DUI Program.
(Fees as of 10/01/2019)
12 Hours of Education (Wet & Reckless):
$200.00 Registration Fee / $388.00 Total Program Fee
First Offender 3 Month Program:
$250.00 Registration Fee / $748.00 Total Program Fee
First Offender 6 Month Program:
$250.00 Registration Fee / $1,131.00 Total Program Fee
First Offender 9 Month Program:
$250.00 Registration Fee / $1,447.00 Total Program Fee
Multiple Offender Program:
$250.00 Registration Fee / $1,904.00 Total Program Fee
Registration for the Napa County DUI Program is done by appointment. Please allow two hours to complete registration.
First Offender 3 Month Program (FOP3)
First Offender 6 and 9 Month Program (FOP6,9)
Spanish Intake all programs
Multiple Offender Program (MOP)
Call 707-255-8300, ext. 6307, to schedule your registration appointment. If you do not reach anyone directly, please leave a message. Messages are checked frequently and calls returned each business day. The administrative office closes at 3:00 PM on Fridays, so messages left on Friday may be returned on Monday.
What you leave with after Registration
- A copy of the NCDUIP rules.
- A copy of your schedule of classes.
- A copy of your DMV Proof of Enrollment.
Napa County DUI is a program of Bay Area Community Resources